Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. When you eat breakfast in the morning it fuels you to get you through the day. Whether you have time to cook yourself a meal you can sit down and eat leisurely or you are on the go here are some of our favorite breakfast ideas.
- Gluten-Free Breakfast Casserole – iowa girl eats has a fantastic breakfast casserole. This cheesy goodness will make you glad the recipe serves 6!
- OMG Blueberry or Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins – OMG makes yummy blueberry and banana chocolate chip muffins. You can order a batch of these and grab them as you are running out the door.
- Cinnamon Vanilla Waffles– I am gluten free has a recipe for cinnamon vanilla waffles. Break out your waffle iron and try the cinnamon crunchy goodness!
- Cream Cheese Pancakes – Pancakes are a staple for breakfast. Just because you are eating gluten-free doesn’t mean you need to give them up. Give the cream cheese pancakes from delish a try and you won’t be sorry!
- Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies – combining oatmeal and cookies gets you the soft, chewy goodness of these breakfast cookies. Bake these up and have them on the go!
These are our 5 gluten-free breakfast ideas. Eating gluten-free can be hard at first but once you get the right recipes and products in your hand it can make everything easier!